- This position has responsibility to supervise, directly and through subordinate supervisors, all aspects of the activities involved in plywood manufacturing including responsibility for safety, planning, scheduling, and production;
- To inspect and ship the factory’s products;
- To elicit service and maintenance of physical structures and equipment;
- To control in-process and finished inventories; quality and costs.
- Must be able to understand and champion the internal processes of production with regards to the business model.
- To coordinate the various operating phases to ensure the proper flow of work.
- To be responsible for quality and quantity of work and performance against delivery commitments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualifying candidate should have a Bachelor of Science degree in related field.
- Requires a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with good analytical and communication skills, excellent planning and organizational skills and a demonstrated commitment to the process of continuous improvement.
- A solid understanding of manufacturing practices and equipment is required. Must have the ability to work well with people at all levels and facilitate change and growth as needed in a team environment.
- Prefer a minimum of 10 years’ experience in plywood production & management including demonstrated responsibility for all areas identified.