SRG is an indigenous manufacturer of sustainably-produced forest product solutions for construction, industrial, and retail markets. With over 16 facilities worldwide, we manufacture and distribute the industry’s most-comprehensive selection of block-boards, flush doors and plywood.
SRG is growing in India and abroad, with innovative manufacturing, state-of-the-art facilities, and a commitment to make a difference in the communities where we are located. We are seeking the right individuals for high-calibre opportunities in manufacturing, supply chain, maintenance, safety, and other related fields. This is a direct-hire role with benefits. We look forward to considering you as part of our team at SRG!
- Supervise and work along with the team of sales officers.
- Monitoring the deportees on daily basis.
- Ensure building a reliable Market data base.
- Achieve Monthly Sales & Collection targets
- Oversee demand generation activities with internal team
- To effectively manage a team of Sales Officers / Sales Executives
- Covering defined geographies within the dealer networks, influencer and end users, so as to progressively increase market share by achieving Sales Targets and expanding distribution network.
- Perform marketing and outside sales of a broad mix of products and services
- Manage dealer accounts through personal customer contact.
- Travels through assigned territory, quotes prices, and conducts sales presentations.
- Develop sales strategies and product promotions.
- Resolve customer issues, respond to complaints and receivable problems, and provide claims service.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products.
- Manage territory/customers for profitable results.
- Provide promotional and merchandising support to customers in support of vendors.
- Develop sales promotions plan
- Provide training to customers, customer associates, and contractors.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Basic Qualifications& Abilities:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working Conditions for an outside sales position include minimal physical exertion
- Required to drive personal car to customer sites, including active construction sites
Preferred Qualifications& Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Plywood Products
- Candidate must have effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams/groups
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
- Information Monitoring, Communication
- Customer Focus, Tenacity
- Negotiation, Continuous Learning, Coaching
- Initiating Action, Innovation, Adaptability
- Decision Making, Risk Taking, Job Fit
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Experience||8 to 12 years in Plywood Industry|