Seeds of Success
Sumitra Rajkripal Group is committed to building trust & long term relationship with our clients and patrons, which extends above & beyond the boundaries of our professional formalities. With a Zeal to move forward with innovation, determination and cutting edge technology we are determined to create highest standards and honest partnerships. With a humble beginning back in 1895 to becoming the leaders in the wood industry we owe a huge thanks to all our clients, suppliers, team-members and partners for joining us on this awesome journey.
- 2016- Launched an online e-commerce furniture venture known as Woodshooper Online India Pvt. Ltd..
- 2015 – To meet the increasing demand of our dealers SRG established another plywood plant in Hapur, Uttar Pradesh.
- 2013 – Shri Madhav Global Pvt Ltd in Singapore was formed. A Finance & Supply chain management company for our Hardwood, Teakwood, Softwood and Pine market.
- 2012 – Mr Akshat Garg joined the business and explored opportunities in South America. Our international footprint further extended to Ecuador, Costa Rica, Brazil, Colombia and Panama.
- 2010 – SRG added a new plant in Gandhidham, Gujarat for making Gurjan Plywood.
- 2007 – Sumitra Woodcraft Pvt. Ltd. our 100% export unit was established in Ghaziabad near New Delhi. Our furniture is known for its quality in the European and US market.
- 2004 – The group added a wing of manufacturing of core veneer in Hapur, Uttar Pradesh.
- 1996 – SRG started the trading of Plywood in all parts of Uttar Pradesh and North India.
- 1988 – A new setup in Gandhidham, Gujarat (Kandla) with 25 sawmills and Teak wood Trading was started.
- 1984 – SRG creates international footprints under the leadership of Mr Sameer Garg, expanding its presence to Malaysia, New Zealand, Ghana and Burma.
- 1982 – Mr. Sanjay Garg joined the business and strengthened the roots of the group in all parts of India. Also SRG started importing from Nepal.
- 1945 – Shri Rajkripal Ji joined the business and expanded the business in various parts of the country.
- 1895 – Late Shri Shambu Nath Ji founded the group and SRG came into existence.